Information desks are located throughout Mayo Clinic and its hospital campuses. Volunteers provide information, room numbers and directions to help patients and visitors reach their destinations. They also provide helpful, reassuring answers to questions covering many subjects.
Day shifts are available Monday through Friday with limited weekend scheduling for hospital campus information desks.
- Knowledgeable of Mayo Clinic facilities, resources and where to find information in response to inquiries
- Able to convey directions clearly and concisely
- Alert, friendly and approachable
- Able to learn and follow emergency procedures
- Able to remain alert and attentive during shift
- Able to tend desk station for extended time periods