Mayo Clinic Heritage Hall is a 3,000-square-foot museum with photos, graphics, films and artifacts showcasing Mayo Clinic's history, current activities and plans for the future. Volunteers greet visitors and answer questions.
- Must be knowledgeable about the Mayo family and memorabilia in the museum and willing to stay updated on new materials
- Be friendly, hospitable and professional
- Be willing to start conversations with visitors
- Be knowledgeable about the Mayo campus, convey directions in a clear, concise manner and know where to find information in response to patient inquiries
- Dependability is essential for the museum to be staffed at all times during business hours
- Be able to stand and walk around the area to respond to questions about the displays
Volunteer Group – Mayo Clinic Volunteer Services