The History of Mayo Clinic Web site was made possible by a small group of dedicated people who gave their creative talent, time and energy.
- Historical Insight and Guidance: Matthew D. Dacy, Mayo Department of Development; Renee Ziemer, Mayo Historical Unit; and Judith Hartzell, author.
- Editorial Content: Dacy, Hartzell, and Beverly K. Parker, freelance writer.
- Design: Lizabeth D. Daube, Thomas H. Pankratz and Aimee L. Volner, Mayo Division of Illustration and Design
- Video: Mark T. Flaherty and Tim B. Seelinger, Mayo Division of Video, Audiovisual, and Photography
- Programming: Melinda S. Klein, Mayo Web Unit
- Oversight: Amos Kermisch, Mayo Web Unit Manager
We also want to acknowledge the endorsement and support of the Mayo Clinic Historical Subcommittee.