The Minnesota was the second of three Mississippi river boats owned by the Mayo brothers. She went into service in 1916 and could accommodate 25 people. There was also room for a car on the boiler deck and a study at the top of the boat.
|This artifact appears with the following story:|
The Mississippi River first brought the Mayos to Minnesota.