Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Aug. 10, 2017
- Walters MD. Choosing a route of hysterectomy for benign disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 5, 2015.
- Hysterectomy fact sheet. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health. http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/hysterectomy.html. Accessed Sept. 5, 2015.
- Stovall TG, et al. Vaginal hysterectomy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 5, 2015.
- Frequently asked questions. Special procedures FAQ008. Hysterectomy. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Hysterectomy. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Darwish M, et al. Psychological outcomes after hysterectomy for benign conditions: A systematic review and meta-analysis. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2014;174:5.
- Hoffman BL, et al. Surgeries for benign gynecologic conditions. In: Williams Gynecology. 2nd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Einarsson JI, et al. Laparoscopic hysterectomy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Cook AJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 17, 2015.