If you've been unable to get pregnant, you may have a fertility problem. From hormone adjustments to reproductive technologies, help is available for female infertility.
Jan. 31, 2015
- Tulandi T. Reproductive surgery for female infertility. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 9, 2014.
- Hatcher RA, et al. Contraceptive Technology. 20th ed. New York, N.Y.: Ardent Media, Inc.; 2011:435.
- George K, et al. Minimally invasive versus open surgery for reversal of tubal sterilization. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD009174.pub2/abstract Accessed Dec. 8, 2014.
- Gordts S, et al. Clinical factors determining pregnancy outcome after microsurgical tubal reanastomosis. Fertility and Sterility. 2009;92:1198.
- Schepens JJ, et al. Pregnancy outcomes and prognostic factors from tubal sterilization reversal by sutureless laparoscopical re-anastomosis: A retrospective cohort study. Human Reproduction. 2011;26:354.
- Deffieux X, et al. Tubal anastomosis after tubal sterilization: A review. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2011;283:1149.
- Harms RW (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 23, 2014.