Mouth cancer includes cancer that occurs in the mouth or on the lips.
The most common throat cancers are linked to smoking and excessive alcohol use.
Jul. 08, 2014
- Cohen JI, et al., eds. Atlas of Head and Neck Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 18, 2014.
- Moore EJ, et al. Transoral robotic surgery of oropharynx: Clinical and anatomic considerations. Clinical Anatomy. 2012;25:135.
- Moore EJ, et al. Long-term functional and oncologic results of transoral robotic surgery for orophayrngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2012;87:219.
- Genden EM, et al. Transoral robotic surgery: Role in the management of upper aerodigestive tract tumors. Head Neck. 2012;34:886.
- Moore EJ, et al. Transoral robotic surgery for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: A prospective study of feasibility and functional outcomes. The Laryngoscope. 2009;119:2156.