Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Aug. 10, 2017
- Stead LF, et al. Nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000146.pub4/full. Accessed Jan. 6, 2017.
- Stead LF, et al. Physician advice for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000165.pub4/full. Accessed Jan. 6, 2017.
- J. Taylor Hays, M.D. (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 6, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Tobacco use: Adult. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Siu AL. Behavioral and pharmacotherapy interventions for tobacco smoking cessation in adults, including pregnant women: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2015;163:622.
- Rigotti NA. Overview of smoking cessation management in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 6, 2017.