Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Spinal fusion
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to observe, classify, and analyze vitamin D levels in multi-level cervical fusion patients and to assess its effect on the quality and rapidity of fusion.
Aug. 15, 2017
- Spinal fusion. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://www.orthoinfo.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00348. Accessed July 8, 2015.
- Chou R. Subacute and chronic low-back pain: Surgical treatment. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 8, 2015.
- Herkowitz HN, et al. Principles of bone fusion. In: Rothman-Simeone The Spine. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 8, 2015.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Spine Surgery. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Ask Mayo Expert. Cervical spine surgery. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- McMahon SB, et al. Surgery for back and neck pain (including radiculopathies). In: Wall & Melzack's Textbook of Pain. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 21, 2015.
- Canale ST, et al. Arthrodesis of the spine. In: Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 12th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 22, 2015.
- Bridwell KH, et al. What's new in spine surgery? Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 2015;97:1022.
- Huddleston PM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. Oct. 12, 2015.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 23, 2015.