Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranks No. 1 for gynecology in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings.
June 15, 2016
- Ascher-Walsh CJ, et al. Robot-assisted laparascopic myomectomy is an improvement over laparotomy in women with a limited number of myomas. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2010;17:306.
- Bedient CE, et al. Comparison of robotic and laparoscopic myomectomy. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2009;201:566e1.
- Asmar J, et al. Myomectomy by robotically assisted laparoscopic surgery: Results at Foch Hospital, Paris. Frontiers in Surgery. 2015;2:1.
- Lewis EI, et al. Robotic single-site myomectomy: Initial report and technique. Fertility and Sterility. 2015;103:1370.
- Parker WH. Laparoscopic myomectomy and other laparoscopic treatments for uterine leiomyomas (fibroids). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 3, 2016.