Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
April 20, 2017
- Bolognia JL, et al. Photodynamic therapy. In: Dermatology. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier Limited; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 9, 2017.
- Photodynamic therapy for cancer. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/surgery/photodynamic-fact-sheet. Accessed Jan. 9, 2017.
- Anderson CD, et al. Treatment options for locally advanced cholangiocarcinoma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 30, 2017.
- Morgan D. Early gastric cancer: Treatment, natural history and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 30, 2017.
- Yoon I, et al. Advance in photosensitizers and light delivery for photodynamic therapy. Clinical Endoscopy. 2013;46:7.
- Wolfsen HC, et al. Salvage photodynamic therapy for persistent esophageal cancer after chemoradiation therapy. Photodiagnosis & Photodynamic Therapy. 2006;3:11.
- Qumseya BJ, et al. Photodynamic therapy for Barrett's esophagus and esophageal carcinoma. Clinical Endoscopy. 2013;46:30.
- Wolfsen HC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. Feb. 2, 2017.