- Expertise. At Mayo Clinic, neck lifts are done only by board-certified doctors specially trained in facial plastic surgery. If the need arises, you have access to all of Mayo's specialists.
- Time for you. Your Mayo Clinic specialist will take the time to discuss options and answer your questions about neck lifts.
- Efficient care. At Mayo Clinic, your appointments are coordinated, so you usually can complete your evaluation and treatment in a few days.
Mayo Clinic: Answers you can trust
At Mayo Clinic, we assemble a team of specialists who take the time to listen and thoroughly understand your health issues and concerns. We tailor the care you receive to your personal health care needs. You can trust our specialists to collaborate and offer you the best possible outcomes, safety and service.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical institution that reinvests all earnings into improving medical practice, research and education. We're constantly involved in innovation and medical research, finding solutions to improve your care and quality of life. Your doctor or someone on your medical team is likely involved in research related to your condition.
Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care — and trusted answers — like they've never experienced.
Why Choose Mayo Clinic
What Sets Mayo Clinic Apart
Apr. 11, 2014
- Thorne CH, et al. Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007:1.
- Bailey BJ, et al. Head & Neck Surgery — Otolaryngology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006:1.
- Facelift surgery. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/facelift.html?sub=Facelift%20procedure%20steps. Accessed Nov. 15, 2013.
- Bitner JB, et al. Direct submentoplasty for neck rejuvenation. Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2007;9:194.
- Mejia JD, et al. Isolated management of the aging neck. Seminars in Plastic Surgery. 2009;23:264.
- Arroyave E. Understanding Cosmetic Procedures: Surgical and Nonsurgical. Clifton Park, N.Y.: Milady; 2006:99.
- Fattahi T. Submental liposuction versus isolated cervicoplasty: Which one to choose? Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2012;70:2854.
- Brewer JD (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 19, 2013.