The Aerodigestive Clinic at Mayo Clinic's Children's Center provides multispecialty coordinated care for children with airway disorders, serving as a national and international referral center for complex airway reconstruction procedures.
The Department of Otorhinolayryngology (ear, nose and throat or ENT) at Mayo Clinic provides a full range of medical and surgical services for pediatric and adult patients with head and neck disorders and diseases, including the most complex airway, voice and swallowing disorders.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for ear, nose and throat by U.S. News & World Report. Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., is ranked high performing for ear, nose and throat by U.S. News & World Report.
Learn more about Mayo Clinic's Department of Otorhinolaryngology and the Aerodigestive Clinic at Mayo Clinic's Children's Center.
March 01, 2016
- Lalwani AK. Stridor in children. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery. 3rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Jan. 7, 2016.
- Zeeshan A, et al. Laryngotracheal resection and reconstruction. Thoracic Surgery Clinics. 2014;24:67. Review.
- Tawfik KO, et al. Laryngotracheal reconstruction: A ten-year review of risk factors for decannulation failure. Laryngoscope. 2015;125:674.
- Raol N, et al. Comparison of hybrid laryngotracheal reconstruction to traditional single- and double-stage laryngotracheal reconstruction. Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. 2015;152:524.
- Flint PW, et al. Glottic and subglottic stenosis. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 13, 2016.
- Sidell DR, et al. Surgical management of posterior glottic diastasis in children. Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2015;124:72.
- Balakrishnan K. (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 15, 2016.