See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on laryngotracheal reconstruction on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Mar. 27, 2013
- Lalwani AK. Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery. 3rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=39. Accessed Dec. 30, 2012.
- Meier JD, et al. Multisystem disease and pediatric laryngotracheal reconstruction. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2012;45:643.
- Vocal fold paralysis. National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/voice/pages/vocalparal.aspx. Accessed Dec. 29, 2012.
- Flint PW, et al. Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2010. http://www.mdconsult.com/books/about.do?about=true&eid=4-u1.0-B978-0-323-05283-2..X0001-8--TOP&isbn=978-0-323-05283-2&uniqId=230100505-57. Accessed Dec. 30, 2012.
- Q & A: What you should know before surgery. American Society of Anesthesiologists. http://www.lifelinetomodernmedicine.com/What-To-Expect/QA-What-You-Should-Know-Before-Surgery.aspx. Accessed Dec. 30, 2012.
- Lando T, et al. Minimally invasive techniques in laryngotracheal reconstruction. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2008;41:935.
- Rohren CH (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 4, 2013.
- Orvidas LJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 12, 2013.
- Weed HG, et al. Postoperative fever. http://www.uptodate.com/home. March 12, 2013.