See a list publications by Mayo Clinic authors on holmium laser prostate surgery on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 28, 2016
- AskMayoExpert. Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Minimally invasive and endoscopic management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 11, 2016.
- Cunningham GR, et al. Transurethral procedures for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 11, 2016.
- Brunkhorst O, et al. Evaluation of the learning curve for holmium laser enucleation of the prostate using multiple outcome measures. Urology. 2015;86:824.
- Abdul-Muhsin H, et al. Analysis of benign prostatic hyperplasia patients' perspective through a third-party administered survey. Urology. 2016;88:155.
- Jaeger CD, et al. Holmium laser enucleation (HoLEP) and photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and chronic urinary retention. BJU International. 2015;115:295.
- Cook AJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 12, 2016.
Holmium laser prostate surgery