Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Family therapy
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to collect qualitative data from multidisciplinary providers within the CPAM and Family Medicine departments, former adolescent eating disorder patients and their parents on the subject of eating disorder assessment and management needs in primary care. Also, to develop a manual for the treatment of adolescent restrictive eating disorders in primary care (FBT-P).
Sept. 20, 2017
- About marriage and family therapists. American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/About_AAMFT/About_Marriage_and_Family_Therapists.aspx. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- Marriage and family therapists: The friendly mental health professionals. American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/consumer_updates/marriage_and_family_therapists.aspx. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- Family therapy can help: For people in recovery from mental illness or addiction. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. https://store.samhsa.gov/product/Family-Therapy-Can-Help-For-People-in-Recovery-From-Mental-Illness-or-Addiction/SMA15-4784. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- Psychotherapies. National Institute of Mental Health. https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/psychotherapies/index.shtml. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- How to choose a psychologist. American Psychological Association. http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/choose-therapist.aspx. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- Lebow J. Overview of psychotherapies. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- Keitner G. Family and couples therapy for treating depressed adults. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Sept. 1, 2017.
- Sawchuk CN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 8, 2017.