Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people.
In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals, or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Learn more about appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Please contact your insurance company to verify medical coverage and to obtain any needed authorization prior to your visit. Often, your insurer's customer service number is printed on the back of your insurance card.
More information about billing and insurance:
Mayo Clinic in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota
Mayo Clinic Health System
Estimate your cost using Mayo Clinic’s online estimator tool
Nov. 30, 2016
- Bagheri SC, et al. Rhytidectomy (face-lifting). In: Current Therapy in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012.
- Neligan PC. Facelift: Principles. In: Plastic Surgery. Vol. 7. 3rd ed. London, England: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 29, 2015.
- Neligan PC. Facelift. In: Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2014.
- Chaffoo RAK. Complications in facelift surgery: Avoidance and management. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2013; 21:551.
- McCollough EG. Facelift: Panel discussion, controversies, and techniques. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2012; 20:279.
- Facelift surgery. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/facelift.html. Accessed May 31, 2015.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 22, 2015.
- Bite U (expert opinion). Rochester, Minn. June 8, 2015.
- Gibson LE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 25, 2015.