At the Shoulder and Elbow Laboratory at Mayo Clinic, researchers study the influence of prostheses in restoring normal function to the elbow and other joints. Researchers at Mayo Clinic are continuously developing and refining prostheses designs.
See a list of publications on elbow replacement surgery by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 11, 2017
- Azar FM, et al. Reconstructive procedures of the shoulder and elbow in adults. In: Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 13th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 22, 2017.
- Sanchez-Santelo J, et al. Primary linked semiconstrained total elbow arthroplasty for rheumatoid arthritis. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. 2016;98:1741.
- Steinmann SP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 13, 2017.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 17, 2017.
- Morrey BF, et al. Total elbow arthroscopy. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. American Volume. 1981;63:1050.
Elbow replacement surgery