May 18, 2016
- Meehan WP, et al. Concussion in children and adolescents. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 29, 2016.
- Evans RW. Concussion and mild traumatic brain injury. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 29, 2016.
- Meehan WP, et al. Computerized neurocognitive testing for the management of sports related concussions. Pediatrics. 2012;129:38. Accessed March 29, 2016.
- Giza CC, et al. Summary of evidence-based guideline update: Evaluation and management of concussion in sports — Report of the Guideline Development Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology. 2013;80:2250. Accessed March 29, 2016.
- FAQs about baseline concussion testing. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/basics/baseline_testing.html. Accessed March 30, 2016.
- Smith AM, et al. Ice Hockey Summit II: Zero Tolerance for Head Hits and Fighting, American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2015;7:283. Accessed March 29, 2016.
- Laskowski ER (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 30, 2016.