Doctors trained in brain surgery (neurosurgeons) at Mayo Clinic take part in research to develop and refine brain surgery methods and techniques.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on computer-assisted brain surgery on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 30, 2017
- Stereotactic radiosurgery. American Association of Neurological Surgeons. http://www.aans.org/en/Patient Information/Conditions and Treatments/Stereotactic Radiosurgery.aspx. Accessed Jan. 5, 2017.
- Pollock BE. Arteriovenous malformation radiosurgery: Now you see it, now you don't. World Neurosurgery. 2012;77:267.
- Parney IF, et al. Awake craniotomy, electrophysiologic mapping, and tumor resection with high-field intraoperative MRI. World Neurosurgery. 2010;73:547.
- Foy AB, et al. Stereotactic radiosurgery for pediatric arteriovenous malformations. Neurosurgery Clinics of North America. 2010;21:457.
- Lyons MK. Deep brain stimulation: Current and future clinical applications. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2011;86:662.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 28, 2017.
Computer-assisted brain surgery