Vaginal cancer is a rare cancer that typically occurs in older women.
Cancer of the vulva, the outer part of the female genitalia, is rare. It occurs most often in older women.
May. 16, 2014
- Colposcopy. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/~/media/For%20Patients/faq135.pdf?dmc=1&ts=20140106T1656517997. Accessed Jan. 6, 2014.
- Colposcopy. American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. http://www.asccp.org/Portals/9/docs/pdfs/Patient_Education/Colposcopy.pdf. Accessed Jan. 6, 2014.
- Feltmate CM, et al. Colposcopy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 6, 2014.
- Lentz GM, et al. Comprehensive Gynecology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 26, 2013.
- Galaal K, et al. Interventions for reducing anxiety in women undergoing colposcopy (review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006013.pub3/abstract. Accessed Dec. 26, 2013.
- Pfenninger JL, et al. Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 26, 2013.
- Bosgraaf RP, et al. Qualitative insights into the psychological stress before and during colposcopy: A focus group study. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013:34:150.