Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
Jan. 20, 2017
- Choline C-11 injection (prescribing information). Rochester, Minn. Mayo Clinic PET Radiochemistry Facility; 2012. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/drugsatfda/index.cfm?fuseaction=Search.Label_ApprovalHistory#labelinfo. Accessed Oct. 12, 2015.
- Prostate cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Oct. 12, 2015.
- Fanti S, et al. PET/CT with 11C-choline for evaluation of prostate cancer patients with biochemical recurrence: Meta-analysis and critical review of available data. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. In press. Accessed Oct. 12, 2015.
- Murphy RC, et al. The utility of 11C-choline PET/CT for imaging prostate cancer: A pictorial guide. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2011;196:1390.
- Fuccio C, et al. Choline PET/CT for prostate cancer: Main clinical applications. European Journal of Radiology. 2011;80:50.
- Fox JJ, et al. Molecular imaging of prostate cancer. Current Opinion in Urology. 2012;22:320.
- Kitajima K, et al. Update on positron emission tomography for imaging of prostate cancer. International Journal of Urology. 2014;21:12.
- Mitchell CR, et al. Operational characteristics of 11C-choline positron emission tomography/computerized tomography for prostate cancer with biochemical recurrence after initial treatment. The Journal of Urology. 2013;189:1308.