Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
Oct. 25, 2016
- Chemotherapy for breast cancer. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-treating-chemotherapy. Accessed July 31, 2016.
- Chemotherapy and you. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/chemo-and-you. Accessed July 31, 2016.
- Sikov WM, et al. Neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer: Rationale, pretreatment evaluations and therapeutic options. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 31, 2016.
- What to expect when having chemotherapy. Cancer.Net. http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/how-cancer-treated/chemotherapy/what-expect-when-having-chemotherapy. Accessed July 31, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Breast cancer. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Taghian A, et al. Overview of the treatment of newly diagnosed, non-metastatic breast cancer. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 31, 2016.
- Breast cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed May 5, 2016.
- Chemotherapy. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/chemotherapy. Accessed July 31, 2016.
- Long-term side effects of cancer treatment. Cancer.Net. http://www.cancer.net/survivorship/long-term-side-effects-cancer-treatment. Accessed Aug. 21, 2016.
- Moynihan TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 7, 2016.
Chemotherapy for breast cancer