Stickler syndrome can affect multiple parts of your body, including your eyes, face, ears, bones and joints.
Sept. 28, 2016
- Cataract surgery. American Optometric Association. http://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/eye-and-vision-problems/glossary-of-eye-and-vision-conditions/cataract/cataract-surgery?sso=y. Accessed May 22, 2016.
- Jacobs DS. Cataract in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Facts about cataract. National Eye Institute. http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/cataract/cataract_facts.asp. Accessed May 22, 2016.
- Cataract surgery. American Academy of Ophthalmology. http://www.aao.org/eye-health/diseases/what-is-cataract-surgery. Accessed May 22, 2016.
- Cataract in the adult eye PPP. American Academy of Ophthalmology. http://www.aao.org/preferred-practice-pattern/cataract-in-adult-eye-ppp--october-2011. Accessed May 23, 2016.
- Shorstein NH, et al. Comparative effectiveness of three prophylactic strategies to prevent clinical macular edema after phacoemulsification surgery. Ophthalmology. 2015;122:2450.