ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Mayo Clinic doctors trained in blood vessel surgery (vascular surgeons), brain surgery (neurosurgeons) and others conduct research in carotid endarterectomy and other treatments for carotid artery disease. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on carotid endarterectomy on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Dec. 18, 2014
- What is carotid artery disease? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/catd/. Accessed Oct. 3, 2014.
- What is carotid endarterectomy? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/carend/. Accessed Oct. 3, 2014.
- Mohler ER, et al. Carotid endarterectomy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 3, 2014.
- Mohler ER, et al. Management of asymptomatic carotid atherosclerotic disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 22, 2014.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 7, 2014.