Mayo Clinic researchers study new imaging techniques and surgical techniques for awake brain surgery. Learn more about neurosurgery research.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on awake brain surgery on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Mar. 19, 2014
- Adult brain tumors treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/adultbrain/Patient. Accessed July 25, 2013.
- Miller RD, et al. Miller's Anesthesia. 7th ed. Orlando, Fla.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2009. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 18, 2013.
- Brydges G, et al. Awake craniotomy: A practice overview. American Association of Nurse Anesthetists. 2012;80:61.
- Bonhomme V, et al. Awake craniotomy. European Journal of Anaesthesiology. 2009;26:906.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Surgical treatment for seizures. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2004.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 24, 2013.
- Parney IF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 31, 2013.