Click and drag to move about the panorama.
A chapel has been an integral part of Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, since 1889. The chapel was expanded and redesigned several times. First services were held in the present-day chapel in 1933. The chapel, which seats 400, is patterned after early Christian churches, using a basilica style, with two rows of granite pillars dividing the interior into a nave with two side aisles.