Parking at Mayo Clinic's campuses in Minnesota
Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Damon Parking Ramp — just west of the Gonda Building — 15 Third Ave. SW
- Graham Parking Ramp — just west of the Charlton Building — 121 Third Ave. NW
- Baldwin Parking Ramp — behind the Baldwin Building — 221 Fourth Ave. SW
See maps for more information. All three ramps are connected to Mayo Clinic buildings by underground walkways (subways).
Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Generose Parking Ramp — east of the Generose Building — 1216 Second St. SW
- Mary Brigh Parking Ramp — west of the main entrance (underground) — 1216 Second St. SW
Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, has an underground parking ramp for patients and visitors. Turn left off of 14th Avenue Southwest and drive through the patient drop-off area at the main entrance of the hospital. Follow signs to the parking ramp.
- Handicapped-accessible parking spaces. Handicapped-accessible parking spaces are available in the Mary Brigh Parking Ramp near the elevators.
- Emergency Department parking. Patients or visitors going to the Emergency Department (ED) may park in the surface lot just across the driveway from the ED entrance.
All entrances to Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, are wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the entrance to the Francis Building on Second Street Southwest. See the Saint Marys campus map.
If you have a handicapped parking tag or license plate, you can park for free at any city meter. You must move your car after 30 minutes at 30-minute meters. At all other meters, you can remain for up to four hours without charge.
The Graham Parking Ramp has van-accessible and handicapped-accessible parking spaces. Patient ramp parking fees apply. All public ramps in Rochester have clearly marked designated handicapped-accessible parking spaces available.
Valet parking is available for patients and visitors, Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the locations below.
- Saint Marys campus: both the Mary Brigh Building, west entrance, and the Emergency Department.
- Downtown campus: both the Gonda Building, west entrance; and the Charlton Building, west entrance.
There is a $6 additional charge for valet service. Normal parking rates (below) apply.
Special needs parking: Special needs parking is available after hours or where valet services are not applicable, for people with special needs that prevent them from parking their own vehicle.
Hourly parking rates
- Up to 20 minutes — no charge
- 20 minutes-1 hour — $2
- $1 for each hour thereafter, up to a maximum of $12 per day
Multiple-day parking passes
Multiple-day, discounted parking passes are available from parking attendants at any Mayo patient parking facility and at all Mayo Clinic Information Desks. Passes have no expiration date, and are valid in all Mayo Clinic patient-visitor parking ramps.
Jan. 06, 2016
- 1 day — $12
- 5 days — $25
- 10 days — $40
- 25 days — $75
- 45 days — $90