Commercial insurance plan contracts
At Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, Mayo Clinic providers and hospitals are contracted with the organizations listed below.
This information is updated periodically and is subject to change. This list is not meant to be all-inclusive; please check with your health plan to verify coverage.
Your benefit coverage for care provided by Mayo Clinic is determined solely by your insurance company and is based on the provisions of your specific medical benefit plan.
As Mayo Clinic may not be at the highest benefit level or participate in every product offering from the health plans listed below, please contact the customer service department on the back of your member identification card, to confirm if you have in-network access to Mayo Clinic.
You may also contact Mayo Clinic directly at 507-266-5670 or 800-660-4582 (507-284-5063 for International patients) for more details about the information listed below.
Employer's Coalition on Health
Federated Insurance Company
First Administrators Inc.
First Choice of the Midwest Inc.
First Health Network
Frontpath Health Coalition
Galaxy Health Network
Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire, WI (by referral)
HCC Life Insurance Company (HCCL)
Health Alliance Medical Plans (formerly HCH Administration)
HealthSmart Preferred Network (formerly Interplan Health Group)
Health Tradition Health Plan (by referral)
Heartland Healthcare Employer Coalition
Insurance Management Administrators (IMA)
International Managed Care Services of Puerto Rico (USA and Puerto Rico residents)
Iowa Health System
Mayo Clinic Health Solutions (formerly MMSI)
Meritain Health (select employer groups)
MidMichigan Health Network (formerly ConnectCare)
North Central Healthcare Alliance Inc.
Pekin Life Insurance Company
Physicians Plus Insurance Corp. (select groups require authorization)
PreferredOne Administrative Services (by referral)
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Professional Benefit Administrators
Sanford Health Plan
Select Benefits Administrators
Star Healthcare Network Inc. (domestic)
UnitedHealthcare (includes the following commercial plans)
- Aetna (includes the following commercial plans)
- Elect Choice and Open Access Elect Choice
- Open Access Select
- Managed Choice POS and Open Access Manage Choice
- Choice POS II
- Open Choice
- SRC Affordable Health
- Student Health Plan
- Signature Administrators
- Allied Benefit Systems, Inc.
- Altru Health
- America's PPO
- Assurant Health
- Avera Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Benefit Administrative Systems
- Benefit Systems and Services, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CCO Inc.
- Central States Health and Welfare Fund
- Century Health Solutions
- Cigna HealthCare/Great-West Healthcare
- Minnesota residents contact Cigna customer service department on the back of your member identification card (access through HealthPartners)
- Colonial Cooperative Care Inc.
- Community Health Alliance (South Bend, Ind.)
- Consociate Care
- Coventry Health and Life of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota (includes commercial HMO plans)
- Coventry Health Care National Network (select employer groups)
- Dakota Care
- Dean Health Plan/Premier Medical Insurance Group
- Delta Dental Plan of MN
University of Minnesota
USA Managed Care Organization
Wisconsin Education Association (WEA)
Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
- Choice or Choice Plus
- Core Choice or Core Choice Plus
- Empire Health Plan (select employer groups)
- GEHA Choice Plus or GEHA Options PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus or Harvard Pilgrim Options PPO
- John Deere (select employer groups)
- Medica Commercial Options PPO (with travel benefit)
- Medica Passport Choice Plus or Medica Passport Options PPO
- Options PPO
- Oxford (select employer groups)
- River Valley (select employer groups)
- Select or Select Plus or Select EPO or Select Plus EPO
- StudentResources Choice Plus or StudentResources Options PPO
- UMR Choice Plus or UMR Options PPO
- Assured Diagnosis Inc./MyCare
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Best Doctors, Inc. (formerly Health Resources and Technology, Inc.)
- CorVel Healthcare Corporation
- Dikla Insurance Company, Harel Insurance Company
- Federal Assist – MAPFRE International Assistance System/MAPFRE PPO
- Grupo Nacional Provincial
- International Managed Care Services of Puerto Rico (IMACs)
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Star Healthcare Network, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare International (includes the following commercial plans)
- Choice Plus
- International Options PPO
- WorldCare/Global Health Services
- Aetna, Institutes of Excellence Facility
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Distinction Center
- Cigna LifeSOURCE Transplant Network
- Health System Management (transplant only)
- Humana National Transplant Network
- INTERLINK Health Services (Medical Excellence Network)
- Kaiser Permanente
- LifeTrac Network
- OptumHealth (formerly United Resource Networks)
- Protocol Tertiary Networks
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.