Mayo Clinic Medical Transport
Mayo Clinic Medical Transport provides ground and air medical transport services from bases in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Mayo One Airplane provides safe, physician-directed air medical travel to the facility of your choice.
Mayo One Helicopter provides high-level critical care and rapid transportation.
Gold Cross is an Advanced Life Support ground ambulance.
Emergency Communications Center
Communications specialists at the Emergency Communications Center make arrangements for a smooth transition of care between the sending and receiving facilities.
Mayo Medical Transport offers programs to enhance the quality of emergency medical services and make our communities safer.
Medical Transport Systems Accreditation
Most recent accreditation site visit, Feb 25-26, 2014
Oct. 15, 2016
- Emergency services/Medical Transport Requests
- Phone: 800-237-6822 (toll-free in the U.S.)
- Phone: 507-255-2808
- Fax: 507-255-7119
- Customer Service/Billing Questions
- Phone: 507-255-2230
- Phone: 800-776-9001 (toll-free in the U.S.)
- Management Support Services
- Phone: 800-933-6296 (toll-free in the U.S)
- Professional Education and Courses
- Phone: 218-628-3950
- Phone: 800-933-6296 (toll-free in the U.S.)
- Mayo Medical Transport
- 200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905 USA