International Hospitality Center
The International Hospitality Center at Mayo Clinic's Rochester campus is a comfortable space to relax before or after medical appointments. It is located in the mezzanine level of the Kahler Grand Hotel (across the street from Mayo Clinic). The hospitality center and hotel are connected to Mayo Clinic by subway and skyway.
The hospitality center offers patients and their guests resources to help you stay connected with your home and culture:
- Concierge service to help you find information about Mayo Clinic or the surrounding area
- Comfortable seating for relaxing, reading or watching TV
- International newspapers and TV channels
- Computer access
- Meeting rooms for private discussions or meditation
- Complimentary beverages and fruit (with the option to purchase food for delivery)
The hospitality center is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday.