Parking at Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Mayo Clinic's campus in Scottsdale, Ariz., has an underground parking ramp for patients and visitors. The parking ramp has direct access to the registration area. You also may park in several lots next to the clinic.
Mayo Clinic Hospital at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix, Ariz., has complimentary parking available for patients and visitors. Parking passes aren't required.
- Patient and visitor parking is available on the north side of the hospital in parking lots A and B (refer to map).
- Handicapped parking spaces are located throughout the hospital campus. All entrances to the hospital are wheelchair accessible.
- Patients or visitors going to the Emergency Department may park across the driveway from the Emergency Department entrance.
- General Services or Security staff can provide a list of campgrounds and RV parks upon request.
- Valet parking is available for a small fee at the main entrance of the hospital. Valet parking is complimentary for patients with a valid handicap parking tag.
There is a courtesy shuttle service between the clinic and hospital.