Requesting medical records and imaging
A record of the care patients receive is retained in our secure electronic medical record. These records are kept in strict confidence and are not released without the patient's written consent, except as required by law.
To obtain a copy of your medical information:
- Complete the online authorization form (PDF) and mail to:
- Alternatively, you may call Mayo Clinic Health Information Management Services at 480-301-4211;
- For a copy of imaging exams radiology exams (x-rays, ultrasounds, mammograms, and more), please contact Radiology Records at 480-301-8055.
Our usual procedure is to mail your records. You can also pick them up yourself at either:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, 5777 E. Mayo Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Mayo Clinic, 13400 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Charges will apply for copies or CD images released to you:
- $.50 per page for the production of medical records, plus postage
- $20.00 for a CDE of the images
Please note: There are no charges for copies sent directly to another healthcare provider for continuing care.
Jun. 13, 2014