Making an Appointment at Mayo Clinic's Campus in Arizona
Patients can request their own appointments at Mayo Clinic by calling 800-446-2279 (toll free). Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. The clinic is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Holidays include New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
All requests are subject to appointment availability within each department as well as the nature and urgency of the medical problem.
Request an appointment at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona by completing an online appointment request form.
- U.S. Patients
- International Patients
For general questions including what to expect, what to bring, where to stay, and patient and visitor amenities, click one of the links or call one of the following important telephone numbers:
- General Information: 480-301-8000
- Central Appointment Office: 800-446-2279 (toll-free)
- Billing Inquiries: 480-301-7033
- Mayo Clinic Hospital: 480-515-6296
- Patient Education Classes: 800-793-1861 (toll-free)
- Pharmacy: 800-511-3344 (toll-free)
- Volunteer Services: 480-301-6142
It may be helpful to print these phone numbers for your reference.