Endocrinology Update is a quarterly publication for physicians that highlights trends in endocrinology-related procedures and disease management strategies at Mayo Clinic.
To contact the Department of Endocrinology at Mayo Clinic for a referral or physician consultation, please call 800-313-5077. For an endocrine surgery consultation, please call 507-284-2166.
To subscribe to Endocrinology Update, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vol. 10, No. 1, 2015 (PDF)
- Investigating the Response to Metformin in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome With Metabolomics
- The Role of Focused Parathyroidectomy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery of Growth Hormone-Producing Pituitary Adenomas
Vol. 9, No. 4, 2014 (PDF)
- The 100-Year Anniversary of the Isolation of Thyroid Hormone in Rochester, Minnesota
- Retroperitoneoscopic Adrenalectomy: A Useful Surgical Approach in Select Patients
- Primary Aldosteronism: The Role of Adrenal Venous Sampling
Vol. 9, No. 3, 2014 (PDF)
- Pursuing Team Science at the Programmatic and Institutional Levels
- Evolving Therapeutic Strategies for Patients With Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Expanded Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Use of Smartphone App to Prepare Patients for Bariatric Surgery
Vol. 9, No. 2, 2014 (PDF)
- Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Ethanol Ablation of Neck Nodal Metastases in Patients With Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Statin-Associated Musculoskeletal Syndrome — What to Do?
Vol. 9, No. 1, 2014 (PDF)
- Serum Thyroglobulin Measurement by Mass Spectrometry in the Follow-Up of Thyroid Cancer Patients
- Diabetic Dyslipidemia: An Update
- Asymptomatic Paget's Disease — To Treat or Not to Treat
Vol. 8, No. 3, 2013 (PDF)
- Obesity, Bariatric Surgery and Bone Health: Still Much to Learn
- The Thyroid Nodule Clinic
- Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ONJ) Update
Vol. 8, No. 2, 2013 (PDF)
- Integrated and Translational Carbohydrate Physiology
- Major Progress in Understanding Osteoclast Function
- Online Endocrine Surgery Curriculum
Vol. 8, No. 1, 2013 (PDF)
- PAPP-A: A New Anti-Aging Target?
- Skeletal Health in Adult Cancer Patients
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Complex Interaction Between Genes and the Environment
- Future Therapy for Graves' Ophthalmopathy