Endocrinology Update is a quarterly publication for physicians that highlights trends in endocrinology-related procedures and disease management strategies at Mayo Clinic.
To contact the Department of Endocrinology at Mayo Clinic for a referral or physician consultation, please call 800-313-5077. For an endocrine surgery consultation, please call 507-284-2166.
To subscribe to Endocrinology Update, please send an email with your request to email@example.com.
Vol. 9, No. 4, 2014 (PDF)
- The 100-Year Anniversary of the Isolation of Thyroid Hormone in Rochester, Minnesota
- Retroperitoneoscopic Adrenalectomy: A Useful Surgical Approach in Select Patients
- Primary Aldosteronism: The Role of Adrenal Venous Sampling
Vol. 9, No. 3, 2014 (PDF)
- Pursuing Team Science at the Programmatic and Institutional Levels
- Evolving Therapeutic Strategies for Patients With Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Expanded Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Use of Smartphone App to Prepare Patients for Bariatric Surgery
Vol. 9, No. 2, 2014 (PDF)
- Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Ethanol Ablation of Neck Nodal Metastases in Patients With Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Statin-Associated Musculoskeletal Syndrome — What to Do?
Vol. 9, No. 1, 2014 (PDF)
- Serum Thyroglobulin Measurement by Mass Spectrometry in the Follow-Up of Thyroid Cancer Patients
- Diabetic Dyslipidemia: An Update
- Asymptomatic Paget's Disease — To Treat or Not to Treat
Vol. 8, No. 3, 2013 (PDF)
- Obesity, Bariatric Surgery and Bone Health: Still Much to Learn
- The Thyroid Nodule Clinic
- Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ONJ) Update
Vol. 8, No. 2, 2013 (PDF)
- Integrated and Translational Carbohydrate Physiology
- Major Progress in Understanding Osteoclast Function
- Online Endocrine Surgery Curriculum
Vol. 8, No. 1, 2013 (PDF)
- PAPP-A: A New Anti-Aging Target?
- Skeletal Health in Adult Cancer Patients
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Complex Interaction Between Genes and the Environment
- Future Therapy for Graves' Ophthalmopathy
Vol. 7, No. 3, 2012 (PDF)
- Sex Steroids and the Skeleton
- What Is New in Adipose Tissue?
- Emerging Concepts in Ensemble Regulation of the Hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal Axis
Vol. 7, No. 2, 2012 (PDF)
- The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism and Nutrition at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Mayo Clinic Endocrine Testing Center
- The Mayo Clinic Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center Part 2: Nutrition Programs
- Diabetes Intensive Training Program for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Vol. 7, No. 1, 2012 (PDF)
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Bariatric Surgery
- The Mayo Clinic Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center
- Hypocalcemia After Thyroid Surgery
Vol. 6, No. 4, 2011 (PDF)
- The Knowledge Synthesis Program
- Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: Managing One to Prevent the Other
- Multifactorial Basis for Age-Associated Hypoandrogenemia in Men
- Clinical Guidelines for Hyperthyroidism
Vol. 6, No. 3, 2011 (PDF)
- Endocrine University: Intensive Technology Training for Clinical Endocrinology Fellows
- Endocrine Laboratory Pearls: Vitamin D Tests
- Suppression of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Does Not Affect Postmenopausal Bone Resorption
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
Vol. 6, No. 2, 2011 (PDF)
- Inpatient Hyperglycemia: What Next?
- Preserving Fertility in Cancer Survivors
- Medical Genetics for the Endocrinologist
- Endocrine Laboratory Pearls: Thyroid Tests
Vol. 6, No. 1, 2011 (PDF)
- Drugs and Environmental Toxins Take On the Thyroid
- Bisphosphonate-Associated Jaw Osteonecrosis
- Endocrine Reflections