Welcome to Mayo Clinic's Cardiovascular Update. As the name connotes, this website will provide additional information and resources related to topics in the current issue of our print newsletter.
The print newsletter and online supplement provide a mix of information you can use in your daily practice, along with news about cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic techniques offered in our new or rapidly expanding subspecialty clinics.
We welcome suggestions for future newsletter content or other ways we can improve communication between our practices to better serve you and your patients.
Vol. 15, No. 1, 2017 (PDF)
- Pectus Excavatum: Not Just a Cosmetic Concern
- Life After Fontan Palliation
- Heart Failure Research at Mayo Clinic in Florida
Vol. 14, No. 2, 2016 (PDF)
- PREVENT Trial Protocol Lowers Incidence of LVAD Thrombosis
- Team Approach to Valve-in-Valve Therapy: Innovations in Treatment of Bioprosthetic Systemic AV Valve Dysfunction
- Mayo Clinic Launches Cardiovascular Genomics Clinic
Vol. 14, No. 1, 2016 (PDF)
- Mayo Clinic Announces New Center for Cardiovascular Sciences
- The Heart-Brain Clinic: Optimal Team-Based Coordinated Care
- Marfan Syndrome and Related Disorders
Vol. 13, No. 4, 2015 (PDF)
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score: Are We Doing Too Many or Too Few?
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection: Hidden in Plain Sight
- Short-Term Statin Therapy Confers Long-Term Benefit
Vol. 13, No. 3, 2015 (PDF)
Vol. 13, No. 2, 2015
- PCSK9 Inhibition: A Game Changer in Cholesterol Management
- Pediatric Ventricular Arrhythmia in a Normal Heart
- Advancing Single Ventricle Imaging for Application of Regenerative Techniques in Congenital Heart Disease
- Prosthetic Valve Thrombosis: Time Is Critical
- New Anticoagulation Options for Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Innovation Summit 2014: Defining the Future of Cardiac Care at Mayo Clinic
Vol. 13, No. 1, 2015 (PDF)
- Leslie T. Cooper Jr., M.D., Has Been Named to Chair Department of Cardiology at Mayo Clinic in Florida
- Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction — HFpEF: More Than Diastolic Dysfunction
- New Book Details Development of Modern Cardiac Care