Note: This contact information is for the exclusive use of referring physicians and their staff. Patients interested in making appointments should visit Appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Make an appointment
These phone numbers will connect you directly with an appointment coordinator in the Referring Provider Scheduling Office at the respective Mayo Clinic campus.
Patient appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time at each campus. Consultations with Mayo physicians are also available during these hours.
For fax requests, download a referral form. Fill it out on your computer, then print and fax it to the appropriate campus. You'll receive a response to your fax request within one to three days.
Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona
- Phone: 866-629-6362 (toll-free)
- Fax: 480-301-4071
- From outside the U.S.: 480-301-6539 (phone) or 480-301-4071 (fax)
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida
- Phone: 800-634-1417 (toll-free)
- Fax: 904-953-0575
- From outside the U.S.: 904-953-7000 (phone) or 904-953-7329 (fax)
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Phone: 800-533-1564 (toll-free)
- Fax: 800-321-1368 (toll-free)
- From outside the U.S.: 507-538-1515 (phone) or 507-538-7802 (fax)
Speak with our physician liaison staff
Our physician liaison staff can answer any questions about Mayo Clinic's medical and surgical departments, discuss Mayo's specialists for a particular disease, and help you gain online access to your patients' appointment times, clinical notes and test results.
- Phone: 855-515-1308
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Update your contact information
If you have moved to a new location, email us with your new office address and telephone number.
Dec. 20, 2014