The Nathan Landow Atrium links the Mayo and Gonda buildings. It is a crossroads of the Mayo campus and a haven of respite and rest. The atrium includes marble from six countries in Europe, the Middle East, North and South America. The glass "wave wall" overlooks terraced gardens and the historic 1928 Plummer Building. The wall has 150 separate glass panels that cover more than 8,000 square feet.