Nurse Residency Program beginning February 2015:
- Applications accepted: Oct. 21-23, 2014
- Program start date: Feb. 23, 2015
The Nurse Residency Program at Mayo Clinic in Arizona is a full-time registered nurse position with a one-year orientation program that assists you in transitioning from a new graduate to a fully competent, professional nurse at Mayo Clinic.
This residency program provides a collaborative learning environment in which you have the opportunity to refine your nursing skills, enhance your knowledge, and develop new personal and professional relationships.
Two full-time nursing educational specialists are dedicated to leading the Nurse Residency Program, which uses an educational design that takes a comprehensive and innovative approach to learning. These program leaders work collaboratively with nurse managers, supervisors, unit-based educators and other nursing colleagues at Mayo Clinic to foster and support your professional growth.
We invite you to begin your life-changing career in the Nurse Residency Program at Mayo Clinic.
Nursing at Mayo Clinic
Our nursing vision is to provide nursing care through evidence-based practice, education and research.
This vision is supported by living the Mayo Clinic nursing mission:
Sep. 24, 2014
- Delivering healing care for every patient every day, enhanced by relationships based on effective communication, collaboration and mutual respect
- Providing educational opportunities in clinical nursing and professional development for nursing staff, affiliated students and faculty, as well as regional, national and international nursing colleagues
- Improving patient care and advancing the discipline of nursing through theory-driven research and by incorporating findings into practice