How to Apply
To be eligible for the Business Consulting Fellowship Program, you must have recently completed a master's degree and have at least one year of relevant internship or work experience.
Degrees should be in business or health care administration, industrial engineering, operations research, or a closely related field.
Successful candidates will have skills and experience in several of these areas:
- Workflow and operations analysis
- Staffing analysis
- Process design, improvement or re-engineering
- Electronic system implementation
- Project management
Additionally, strong applicants are:
- Able to maintain an objective perspective
- Analytical, innovative and results oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Curious and willing to ask questions
- Highly skilled communicators
- Able to work both independently and as a part of team
Please visit the Careers in Systems and Procedures Web page for available Business Consulting Fellowship Program positions. If this program is not available, you may click "Email jobs to me." You'll then be notified via email when future training positions become available.
May 28, 2014