Allied health information
- Mayo Clinic benefit highlights (PDF)
- City of Phoenix
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Major employers in Greater Phoenix
- City of Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Arizona Republic newspaper
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Sedona Tourism Bureau
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Arizona Snowbowl
- Sunrise Park Resort
- United States Postal Service
The Mayo Clinic Employee Child Care Center, managed by Bright Horizons Family Solutions, is located on the Phoenix campus.
Arizona Child Care Resource and Referral also has information.
Partners and family members of Mayo Clinic employees often are interested in continuing their education while living in Arizona. In addition to the wide range of health care education opportunities offered through Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, several universities collaborate to serve the region's higher education needs, including Arizona State University.
There are also more than 90 K-12 public and private schools and a community college in the Scottsdale area.
- Arizona State University
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Phoenix Public Schools
- Scottsdale Community College
- Scottsdale Public Schools
- Phoenix Public Library
- Scottsdale Public Library
The Phoenix metropolitan area is home to a wide variety of religious faiths and denominations with places of worship conveniently located in Phoenix, Scottsdale and surrounding communities.
April 08, 2015