How to Apply
Video Post-Production Internships are available for undergraduate and graduate students. These basic requirements must be met for eligibility:
- Undergraduate students must have completed their junior year in a film, mass media or electronic media degree program.
- Graduate students who have completed their B.A., B.S. or B.F.A. degree and are in at least their second year of a master's program in film, mass media or electronic media are eligible to apply.
- Recent graduates from a relevant bachelor's or master's degree program may be considered.
Competition for this internship is intense. An individual's qualifications and Mayo Clinic's needs and funding determine whether an applicant will be offered a position.
Visit our Internships and Summer Opportunities Web page for available internship positions. If this internship is not available, you may click "Email jobs to me." You will then be notified via email when future internship positions become available.
Your online application must include these materials, which you may attach when applying:
- A demonstration reel of work you have developed (online or DVD format)
- A one-page personal statement describing your career objectives and listing any experiences you have had that you feel would be helpful in considering your application
- A letter of reference from your faculty adviser
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (photocopies are acceptable)
It is your responsibility to ensure that all application materials are completed and received by Mayo Clinic on or before the deadline. The selection committee will not review incomplete applications.
For more information, contact:
Nov. 19, 2014
- Jessica J. Larson
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Phone: 507-284-3911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org