Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center internships offer undergraduate students the opportunity to gain quality career experience though daily, on-the-job interaction with colleagues. As a DAHLC intern you'll become a valued member of the Mayo Clinic team.
You'll begin your internship with an orientation designed to help you acclimate to the Rochester community, Mayo Clinic and DAHLC. There'll be opportunities for both classroom work and hands-on training.
DAHLC internships offer an educational work experience and an opportunity to live and socialize with people from throughout the world.
Rochester and the surrounding region have much to offer. See Rochester Community Information for more activity opportunities.
All interns receive a free membership to DAHLC.
As part of the program, you'll have access to:
- An assigned email account for both job-related and personal use.
- Mayo Clinic-sponsored recreational programs.
- Discount tickets to local and regional special events — available through the employee ticket offices, located in the Mayo Building and in DAHLC.
- Liability insurance while on duty.
You have the choice of making your own housing arrangements in the community.
20 2nd Avenue SW
800-533-1655 (toll-free for student housing inquiries)
$40 per day for 60 or more days
Real Estate Directory
www.rochesterrealestatedirectory.com then click on rentals
$450 and up per month
Second Street Commons
Refrigerator and Microwave
$600 per month
607 East Center Street
Call for pricing.
Transportation and parking
You'll need to make your own arrangements for traveling to and from work. Options include:
- Park and Ride lots where you can catch a bus to the Mayo Clinic campus.
- Public transportation on Rochester Public Transit – Mayo Clinic pays for your bus pass.
- Biking to work.
- Commute to the Park and Ride with another intern.