How to Apply
Candidates for Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center internships should be actively enrolled in pursuit of an undergraduate degree in exercise science or health and wellness promotion. Students should have junior-level course work.
Internships are offered in the spring, fall and summer.
Applications received between these dates will be considered:
- Spring internship — apply between Aug. 1 and Oct. 1
- Summer internship — apply between Jan. 1 and March 1
- Fall internship — apply between April 1 and June 1
Visit our Internships and Summer Opportunities Web page for available internship positions. If this internship is not available, you may click "Email jobs to me." You will then be notified via email when future internship positions become available.
During the online application process, you'll be asked to attach:
- Cover letter — describe your career objectives and list pertinent experiences you've had, and also include the internship track you are interested in, your current academic standing (such as junior or senior) and hours required for your internship
- Letter of reference from faculty adviser
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (photocopies acceptable)
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all application materials are complete and received by Mayo Clinic on or before the deadline for each internship period. The selection committee will not review incomplete applications.
For more information, contact:
- Becky L. Anderson-Johnson
- Mayo Clinic
- Phone: 480-342-3479
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org