Construction Management Internship
The Construction Management Internship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., provides relevant field experience for junior- or senior-level construction management students.
Internships, which last 10 to 15 weeks, are available for fall-winter, spring and summer. Starting dates will be negotiated to complement your academic schedule.
During the Construction Management Internship, you'll have opportunities to gain relevant field experience in:
- Managing minor construction and maintenance projects
- Assisting with and observing management of major projects
- Monitoring contractors and subcontractors during construction, renovation, remodeling, maintenance and demolition of Mayo facilities
- Estimating and bidding
- Life-safety inspection and infection-control monitoring
- Scheduling internal Mayo work groups for relocation and move-in activities
The goal of the Construction Management Internship is to provide you with experience and knowledge as an owner's representative responsible for successful remodels and maintenance occurring within a fully functional facility.