Quality career experience
The Clinical Exercise Physiologist Internship at the Cardiovascular Health Clinic offers you the opportunity to gain quality career experience through daily, on-the-job, clinical interaction with colleagues and patients. You become a valued member of the Mayo Clinic team.
Your internship begins with an orientation designed to acclimate you to Mayo Clinic, the Cardiovascular Health Clinic and the community of Rochester, Minnesota. During orientation, you have opportunities for both skills training and hands-on experience.
Rochester has much to offer — read more about activities in the Rochester area.
As part of the program, you have access to:
- Mayo Clinic-sponsored recreational programs
- Discounted tickets to local and regional special events
- Liability insurance while on duty
You will need to make your own housing arrangements in the community.
Learn about travel, lodging and parking options, and find maps and directions, in Traveling to Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota.
Transportation and parking
You will need to make your own arrangements for traveling to and from work. Your preceptor will be able to assist you in making arrangements for transportation the day of your orientation.
- Driving or carpooling to a Park and Ride lot, from which you take a Rochester Public Transit bus to the Mayo Clinic campus
- Taking public bus transportation on Rochester Public Transit (Mayo Clinic pays for your bus pass)