The Mayo Clinic Division of Architecture and Engineering Design Services within the Department of Facilities and Support Services employs one or two interns during the summer for a 10-week period. Six-month internships also are offered, based on division needs and funding.
Architectural design interns begin their internship by attending a two-day, paid orientation program introducing them to Mayo Clinic and Rochester.
Interns are paid $13.00 an hour.
As a Mayo Clinic intern, you will have the opportunity to join Mayo's Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center (DAHLC). As part of the program, interns will have access to:
- The Mayo Clinic intranet
- Mayo Clinic-sponsored recreational programs
- Discount tickets to local and regional special events
- Liability insurance while on duty
Transportation and parking
You'll need to make your own arrangements for traveling to and from work. Options include:
- Park and Ride lots where you can catch a bus to the Mayo Clinic campus
- Public transportation on Rochester Public Transit — Mayo Clinic pays for your bus pass
- Biking to work
- Commuting to the Park and Ride with another intern