A recent medical meeting provided some entertaining and enlightening insights. The keynote speaker wasn't a doctor or an academic. He was a beloved entertainer and prominent personality, who spoke about his long career of providing wholesome, just-plain-fun entertainment to audiences of all ages.
|Need more help?
If the stress in your life is more than you can cope with, get help right away.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Go to the nearest hospital or emergency room
- Call your physician, health provider or clergy
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
His success didn't happen overnight. It took plenty of hard work. Although his performances appear to be casual, and not rehearsed, they actually reflect hundreds of hours of preparation and rehearsal. His path to success wasn't easy. There were many setbacks and roadblocks, but he kept his focus on being the best performer that he could possibly be.
In his life story, there are several messages that are of great value:
Jul. 01, 2010
- Each day try to accomplish something to move you closer to your goals.
- Each day, never forget that you are connected to family and friends.
- Each day, remember to take care of yourself, because if your health deteriorates, your gifts and skills will be wasted.