Mayo Clinic Family Medicine – Arrowhead
20199 North 75th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Gary DeBrino, M.D.
Richard Engle, M.D.
Molly Kresin, D.O.
Gretchen Anderson, C.N.P.
Medicare insurance is not accepted for primary care physician services at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine – Arrowhead. This restriction applies only to this Mayo Clinic site. Certain services provided at Arrowhead and other Mayo facilities such as laboratory, X-rays, Anticoagulation Clinic and specialty care (such as Cardiology or Neurology) will still be covered by Medicare.
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- On-site appointments with Mayo Clinic specialists
- Special procedures and minor surgery
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- Physical therapy
- Lab, EKG, X-ray and other diagnostic tests
- Flu shots and other immunizations