Endocrinology Update is a quarterly publication for physicians that highlights trends in endocrinology-related procedures and disease management strategies at Mayo Clinic.
To contact the Department of Endocrinology at Mayo Clinic for a referral or physician consultation, please call 800-313-5077. For an endocrine surgery consultation, please call 507-284-2166.
To subscribe to Endocrinology Update, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vol. 8, No. 1, 2013 (PDF)
- PAPP-A: A New Anti-Aging Target?
- Skeletal Health in Adult Cancer Patients
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Complex Interaction Between Genes and the Environment
- Future Therapy for Graves' Ophthalmopathy
Vol. 7, No. 3, 2012 (PDF)
- Sex Steroids and the Skeleton
- What Is New in Adipose Tissue?
- Emerging Concepts in Ensemble Regulation of the Hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal Axis
Vol. 7, No. 2, 2012 (PDF)
- The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism and Nutrition at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Mayo Clinic Endocrine Testing Center
- The Mayo Clinic Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center Part 2: Nutrition Programs
- Diabetes Intensive Training Program for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Vol. 7, No. 1, 2012 (PDF)
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Bariatric Surgery
- The Mayo Clinic Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center
- Hypocalcemia After Thyroid Surgery
Vol. 6, No. 4, 2011 (PDF)
- The Knowledge Synthesis Program
- Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: Managing One to Prevent the Other
- Multifactorial Basis for Age-Associated Hypoandrogenemia in Men
- Clinical Guidelines for Hyperthyroidism
Vol. 6, No. 3, 2011 (PDF)
- Endocrine University: Intensive Technology Training for Clinical Endocrinology Fellows
- Endocrine Laboratory Pearls: Vitamin D Tests
- Suppression of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Does Not Affect Postmenopausal Bone Resorption
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
Vol. 6, No. 2, 2011 (PDF)
- Inpatient Hyperglycemia: What Next?
- Preserving Fertility in Cancer Survivors
- Medical Genetics for the Endocrinologist
- Endocrine Laboratory Pearls: Thyroid Tests
Vol. 6, No. 1, 2011 (PDF)
- Drugs and Environmental Toxins Take On the Thyroid
- Bisphosphonate-Associated Jaw Osteonecrosis
- Endocrine Reflections
Vol. 5, No. 3, 2010 (PDF)
- The Discovery of the Carney Complex
- Autonomic Testing in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus
- Robotic Thyroidectomy
- Diabetes and Cancer
Vol. 5, No. 2, 2010 (PDF)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Endocrine Surgery Training at Mayo Clinic
- The Thyroid Nodule Clinic
- Graves' Ophthalmopathy
Vol. 5, No. 1, 2010 (PDF)
- Treatment of Dyslipidemia in Patients With Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Clinical Endocrinology Training at Mayo Clinic
- Rituximab in the Treatment of Graves' Ophthalmopathy